Untours Cafe

Books, Guides & Movies (71)

Featured Discussions

GPS in Provence

A GPS is provided by Untours with rental car in Provence. However, it is not distributed until you reach your apartment destination and mus…

Started by Ruth StevensonLatest Reply

Map Function on I-phone

Will the map function on my IPhone 5 work in Europe? Just hit the icon and it locates me, I enter an address and get  map guidance?

Started by Don LundLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barcelona

Instead of our usual one here, and the next there we spent 2 weeks in Barcelona. The city is one of beauty and contrasts. Great food in alm…

Started by Raymond Leach

1 Sep 14, 2019
Reply by Raymond Leach

Map Function on I-phone

Will the map function on my IPhone 5 work in Europe? Just hit the icon and it locates me, I enter an address and get  map guidance?

Started by Don Lund

6 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by Russell Crum

GPS in Provence

A GPS is provided by Untours with rental car in Provence. However, it is not distributed until you reach your apartment destination and mus…

Started by Ruth Stevenson

3 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by Brian

Provence

My husband and I are trying to plan a trip to Provence--we think in June next year as I have heard that is when the lavender is in bloom.  …

Started by Sally A. Neff

5 May 12, 2018
Reply by Raymond Leach

Books on Paris

Before we leave on a trip we usually read mystery books about our destination. I would like to suggest the detective stories by Cara Black.…

Started by Dave Kissinger

1 May 12, 2018
Reply by Raymond Leach

flyfishing in Ireland

I am an experienced flyfisherman, living in Alaska and used to live in Wyoming.  I am wondering what advice anyone could give about flyfish…

Started by Jerry Troshynski

0 Mar 17, 2018

Advice about Barcelona?

In early June 2018 we'll be in Barcelona with our just-graduated-from-HS grandson.  Of course we're reading guidebooks and Untours into, bu…

Started by Jan Harding

0 Mar 7, 2018

Vatican visit

We will be in Rome at the end of June. The Vatican museums are free the last Sunday of the month. Should we risk going that Sunday? Has any…

Started by Enid Horowitz

7 May 11, 2016
Reply by Don Lund

A Trip

My husband and I are planning a trip to Provence  for next  year probably in Spring or early Summer.   We would like to be there when the l…

Started by Sally A. Neff

0 Jul 3, 2015

Rome - Tuscany

Starting our Rome-Tuscany Sampler next week. Thought I'd check for any advice re: places to visit, weather, unusual things/places to see. 

Started by Cathy Lake

0 Mar 28, 2015

RSS

About

Brian created this Ning Network.

About Untours

Visit the Untours website: www.untours.com

Click on the image below to request an Untours Catalog:

About the Untours Café:

• Blogs: Hear from Untourists all over the world and write about your own travels!
  • Forums: Discuss everything under the sun travel related.
  • Photos and Videos: Upload your memories in just a few clicks.

© 2024   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service