Untours Cafe

Untours Cafe Feedback (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Day trip to Normandy from Paris

We will be in Paris in September and want to take a day trip to Normandy.  Do any of you out there have any great recommendations for a tou…

Started by Kurt Penney

0 Jun 24, 2016

Rhine-Switzerland Heartland Sampler

4 of us, two couples, are looking at a two week Germany Rhine-Switzerland Heartland sampler in late August. Any recommendations on apartmen…

Started by Judy Bender

4 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Judy Bender

Flight home through Geneva or Paris?

We want to visit Chamonix after 2 weeks in Paris, and I think that rail is the easiest way to get there. Coming back to the US I'd like to…

Started by Harriet Angulo

0 Feb 10, 2016

Trip Blogs

I've looked for the Trip Blogs several times in the past weeks and they seem to have disappeared from the Cafe. There were some wonderful t…

Started by Doris M

1 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Untours

ZTL Traffic Violation

I just received a surprise from our Sep-Oct 2013 Italy trip...a ZTL traffic violation citation. I am unsure how to handle this. I prefer pa…

Started by Al Buckelew

0 May 22, 2014

Which Untours for a 5 year old?

Any suggestions for the best Untour to take with a 5-year-old boy? We want to plan our last off-season vacation before my son enters kinder…

Started by AndreaSz

0 Mar 24, 2014

Tuscany - Amalfi

We are planning a trip in September 2013. We are not sure what major airport we will be flying into since we haven't gotten that far in our…

Started by Charlotte Pingree

6 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Monet Lion

Tuscany and Amalfi Coast

My friends and I are planning a trip to both Tuscany and Amalfi coast on an Untours Sampler. This is the first time for all of us so we wan…

Started by Julie Etzel

6 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Susan Umberger

Tuscany then Amalfi

Just wondering if there are any untourists going to Tuscany the end of September fgor a week or Amalfi the second week of Ocdtober?  I am n…

Started by Charlotte Pingree

0 Jun 5, 2013

Florence apartments

My husband and I would like to do an Untour to Florence this fall.  Any favorite apartments?

Started by patricia Curtis

1 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Milton Martin

RSS

About

Brian created this Ning Network.

About Untours

Visit the Untours website: www.untours.com

Click on the image below to request an Untours Catalog:

About the Untours Café:

• Blogs: Hear from Untourists all over the world and write about your own travels!
  • Forums: Discuss everything under the sun travel related.
  • Photos and Videos: Upload your memories in just a few clicks.

© 2024   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service